Learn at Home
These resources are for families to use if your child has to self-isolate and not come to school because:
- you have travelled back from an area on the UK Quarantine list
- your child has symptoms of coronavirus (a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste)
- your child has tested positive for coronavirus – this means you have coronavirus
- someone that lives in your home has symptoms or has tested positive
- someone in your support bubble has symptoms or has tested positive (A support bubble is where people who live alone (or just with their children) meet people from 1 other household.)
- you're told by NHS Test and Trace that you've been in contact with a person with coronavirus
What to do if you have been told to self-isolate:
- Email the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org and they will let your teacher know.
- You can start using the resources for your year group from the first day of your self-isolation. These resources are designed to recap and revise general topics and can be used at any point in the school term.
- If you would like a printed copy of the resources, please let us know and we will do what we can to help.
- Your teacher will be in touch towards the end of the first week of isolation with more resources for your child.
These resources are designed to be used by individual families who need to isolate. If we have a 'local lockdown' situation where a larger group of children are not able to come to school then online learning will begin again, in a similar way to the Summer Term.