- St Peter's Virtual School»
- Children's Virtual School»
- Learning at Home»
- Year R - Week beginning 29th June»
- Maths - YR w/c 6th July»
Maths - YR w/c 6th July
You should do some maths work with a grown up for 10 minutes every day.
Please continue to access and utilise the above website.
Maths Learning w/c 29th June
This week we are thinking about counting and adding on
- Download the power point or handout and use it to talk about each slide and answer the questions.
- Please complete the maths input with the children – then allow the children to complete some independent learning based on what you have just taught them if they wish.
- From now on, we will only be providing Maths lessons for Monday-Thursday. If you child is at school, these will be taught by us. Feel free to recap any of the learning on the Friday - if you wish.