- St Peter's Virtual School»
- Children's Virtual School»
- Learning at Home»
- Year 5 - Week beginning 2nd June»
- Maths - Y5 w/c 2nd June»
Maths - Y5 w/c 2nd June
Every day you should spend 10-15 minutes on Times Tables Rock Stars
30 minutes on a Maths task each day.
For the second half of this summer term, we will be continuing to use the above website for all of our maths lessons. Each lesson will be new learning that we haven’t had a chance to work through yet, so don’t worry if you find it a bit tricky.
This week, please only complete one lesson per day starting on Summer Term - Week 4, lesson 1 (w/c 11th May) – area of rectangles. The activities for this week are no longer available on the White Rose website and instead can be found at the bottom of this page.
For each lesson:
1. Watch the video that teaches you the relevant skill. You are welcome to pause the video and have a go at the examples and you can rewind the video if you are having trouble understanding.
2. Click ‘Activity’ file below and complete the work. You can print the sheet if you like, but it is probably easier just to complete in your green home learning books (don’t forget to give your work a date and title).
3. Click ‘Answers’ file below and check the work you have done. If you’ve found the day’s work tricky and haven’t got as many right as you would like, you are welcome to re-do the lesson tomorrow.
Remember the whole lesson should take no more than 45 minutes, so please don’t feel that you need to answer all the questions!