- St Peter's Virtual School»
- Children's Virtual School»
- Learning at Home»
- Year 1- Week 2»
- Phonics - Week 2»
Phonics - Week 2
You should do 10 - 15 minutes of phonics with a grown up each day:
Practising your sounds
- Use your sound mat to practice saying all your Phase 3 sounds.
- If a grown up points to the sound, can you say it?
- This week, we are thinking about some tri-graphs that we have already learnt:
ear, air and ure
There are also some activities and games to play which will help you practise the sounds at the bottom of the page.
- Practice reading the words that your teacher gave you.
- Sound button (place a dot under each separate sound in the word) your words as you read them.
- The video will help your grown ups with sound buttons