School Development Plan
2017-18 School Development Plan
1. Review of the School Development Plan (SDP)
Success of 2016-17 plan evaluated July 2017 and input provided for 2017-18. Progress against these priorities are monitored termly at the Children and Learning Committee, the Full Governing Body Committee and as part of Subject Governors termly reports and visits.
Priorities for 2017-18
The main SDP improvement priorities are:
1. To develop an evidence base to support a future application to become a National Teaching School;
2. To ensure that all pupils, especially those with high prior attainment, make at least expected progress or better from EYFS to KS1 and the KS2;
3. To develop our own resources to support creative, exciting and challenging RE lessons (Come and See at St Peter’s);
4. To invigorate the teaching of Maths so that it is in line with the best practice of the Mastery approach.