Support for families in need
We are here if you need us:
If you have a question or concern about:
- Your child's work then you should contact their teacher. Emails can be found on our website.
- The safety or wellbeing of a child - contact our Designated Safeguarding (DSL) team firstname.lastname@example.org or Children’s Services (more information below)
- Financial concerns - contact Mr McKenzie, Mrs Shabankareh or Mrs McDonnell who can refer you to sources of support (see more information below).
- For any other query, our school office email is the best way to contact us email@example.com
Families in Difficulties/Crisis - Foodbank Vouchers & Diocese Crisis Fund
If, as the weeks proceed, you feel that your family are in crisis, or would benefit from a Foodbank voucher or other support, please contact us. We may be able to direct you to support and can advise on what is available. When you contact us to request support from the Foodbank, we need to know:
- which day you are going to attend a centre?
- how many people are in your family?
- do you have any allergies?
- do you have pets?
- do you need nappies?
- do you need feminine hygiene products?
The link to our local Foodbank network is here. Please note that Banstead Foodbank is currently closed. The Foodbank will pre-pack the food and have it waiting at the appropriate centre.
Mrs Shabankareh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mr McKenzie (email@example.com) or
Mrs McDonnell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If, during the school closure, you have any safeguarding concerns for your family or another family, then please use our dedicated safeguarding email email@example.com. We will then endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible and offer any support we can.
Contacting Children's Services
If you are concerned about the safety of a child or young person you can contact the Surrey Children's Single Point of Access (SPA).
The SPA is based at County Hall and acts as the front door to children's services in Surrey. The SPA provides residents and people who work with children in Surrey with direct information, advice and guidance about where and how to find the appropriate support for children and families.
- Availability: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Phone: 0300 470 9100
- Out of hours phone: 01483 517898 to speak to our emergency duty team.
- Email: emails are dealt with during normal office hours
- For concerns for a child or young person: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For concerns for an adult: email@example.com
- SMS: 07527 182 861 (for the deaf or hard of hearing)
- VRS: Sign Language Video Relay Service
- Fax number: 01483 519862
If you are concerned that a child may be at imminent risk of significant harm please call 999 for police.