- St Peter's Virtual School»
- Children's Virtual School»
- Learning at Home»
- Year 1- Week 2»
- Topic - Week 2»
Topic - Week 2
There are 2 Topic Activities for you to try this week. You can upload pictures of what you have done into your Tapestry Journal.
Activity 1 - Science / Outdoor Learning
- Make a mini garden!
- As we are learning about plants in Science. we would like you to have a go at making a mini garden.
- You can make a shed to hold all your gardening tools (this could be made out of a cardboard box), little stones could also be used for path.
- Do you need some soil in your garden? What might grow in your garden?
- Can you make some labels for the different plants that are growing in your garden? Below are some examples of mini gardens you could make!
Activity 2 - Art
You all made beautiful mother’s day cards and drew wonderful daffodils. Have a go and show an adult at home your brilliant skills drawing this flower.
If you need a little bit of help, this video has some good tips:
If you want to have a go at drawing other plants we would love to see them on Tapestry!