Writing - Week 2
You should do some writing every day for about 10 -15 minutes.
- You should write at least 1 super sentence a day but you can write more.
- Why not write your sentence about Spring time this week as we had some beautiful weather recently!
- You could also write about the plants that you have seen starting to grow at the moment.
- Practice what you want to say in your head before they write
- use a capital letter and full stop
- leave spaces between words
- sound out words - use the sound mat provided.
Try to practise joining words. Focus on your tricky words examples to practise are below:
have, the, they, there, their, were, are, all some, come, could, people
Some of you have handwriting books that can be used for this. Remember our joins:
You can just practice letter joins if writing whole words is a bit tricky.