Big Dreams Competition
Use your imagination to create a storyboard of your big dream and enter this competition. You might even see your storyboard turned into a short film!
Into Film and Puffin books are excited to announce Big Dreams on Screen, a creative competition to mark Puffin's 80th birthday and inspire the next generation of storytellers and dreamers.
Use your imagination and storyboarding skills to enter this new competition to be in with a chance of having your idea transformed into a film, to be premiered at your local cinema during the Into Film Festival in November 2020.
The winner will also get 80 Puffin books for their school and 10 runners-up will get a lucky Puffin goody-bag filled with books.
How to enter:
- To enter this competition you must submit a storyboard of your Big Dream.
- The storyboard must have at least three boxes completed. It could be based on your personal goals, be totally extraordinary or even by inspired by your favourite Puffin book. The judges will be looking for imagination, creativity and originality.
- Entries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Big Dreams on Screen competition' or Postal entries should be addressed to:
Big Dreams on Screen Competition
Penguin Random House Children's
80 Strand, London, WC2R 0RL
Each entry must be sent with the following details:
- Your name
- Your age
- Our school's name
- Your parent/guardian's contact details (email address and phone number)
- All entries should be submitted in English. Only one entry per child is allowed