Coronavirus National Lockdown
Stay Home , Protect the NHS, Save Lives
Following an announcement on Monday evening, 4 January 2021; the whole of England has entered a national lockdown with immediate effect.
What parents should do now:
- If you are a parent who is a Key Worker (list can be found here) or have a child who is classed as ‘vulnerable’ please contact Mrs McDonnell email@example.com with details about the care that you need. Your child should not attend school until you have received confirmation that they have a place.
- If you would find accessing home learning difficult and would like to request a technology loan, please email Miss Scott firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Schools are now able to request free mobile data increases for families who don't have broadband at home and can't afford extra data for devices.Three, Smarty, Virgin Mobile, EE, Tesco Mobile & Sky Mobile are all taking part in the scheme.To request the data increase, email Mrs Shabankareh email@example.com with:
- the name of the account holder
-the number of the mobile device
-the mobile network of that device (for example Three) so that she can apply for an increase on your behalf.
- Visit the ‘Virtual School’ section of the school website where you will find information about our remote curriculum, staff contact details and information updates.
It is important to remember, that although we will not be able to see you for a little while, you still belong to our school community. We are in this together and we will get through it together. We will continue to keep in touch with parents by sending updates, as well as newsletters with important information via ParentMail each week, or more regularly as needed.
Staff are available for you; if you need our help, please get in touch with us. If you have a question or concern about:
- Your child's work then you should contact their teacher. Email addresses can be found on our website.
- The safety or wellbeing of a child - contact our Designated Safeguarding (DSL) team firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial concerns - contact me email@example.com, Mrs Shabankareh or Mrs McDonnell who can refer you to sources of support
- For any other query, our school office email is the best way to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to seeing you all again as soon as is possible. Take care of yourselves, and each other:
At this time of great need,
May the Lord bless us and keep us,
May the Lord shed his light upon us,
and give us His peace. Amen