- St Peter's Virtual School»
- Children's Virtual School»
- Year 1 - Week beginning 18th May»
- Maths Y1 w/c 18th May»
Maths Y1 w/c 18th May
You should do about 10-15 minutes
of Maths everyday.
You might like to start your learning each day by practising your number bonds and counting in 2s, 5s and 10s for 5 minutes. You can do this by singing along to the songs linked below
or by logging in to ‘Numbots’.
This week’s work:
All of this week’s maths learning videos can be found here https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-1/ but as the White Rose worksheets are subscription only from this week, you will need to download them from the links at the bottom of this page.
This week you are going to complete Summer Term week 4-Add by making 10 and subtracting within 20
(The website has this dated as w/c 11th May- this is ok as we started using the resources a little later on).
- Lesson 1- adding to make 10
- Lesson 2 – subtract to within 20
- Lesson 3: Add and Subtract worded problems
- Lesson 4: Compare number sentences
- Lesson 5: Friday Challenge - can be accessed on the website as normal
- The activities need to be completed in order. Please make sure you watch the video for your activity each day!
- Every day there is a video and an activity sheet.
- During the video it will ask you to pause at different points to have a go at a question on your activity sheet. You can do this, however if it is easier please feel free to watch the whole video before attempting the activity sheet questions.
- Please do not worry if you cannot print the activity sheets, you might like to record your answers in your blue exercise book instead.
- You do not need to complete all of the activity sheet questions every day.
Number bond songs to recap number bonds to 10 and 20 .