Phonics Y1 w/c 13th July
You should do 10 - 15 minutes of phonics with a grown up each day:
From now on we will be learning how to:
- apply all the sounds learnt
- practise our handwriting.
- practise our tricky words
- develop sentences using (and, because, so, but)
- practise using ? and !
- practise super sentence knowledge.
You can still play phonics play games and all espresso games to recap the sounds we have learnt. https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/
This week we will be applying our phonics sounds that we have learnt again using our knowledge of tricky words and super sentence criteria!
Try and follow the powerpoint in order as this will give you activities to do each day. Have a look at the tapestry videos made by your teachers as these will give you some key things to practise this week!