- St Peter's Virtual School»
- Children's Virtual School»
- Learning at Home»
- Year R - Week 2»
- Reading & Storytime - Week 2»
Reading & Storytime - Week 2
Every day you should read for about 10 minutes
- Read your school book to a grown up or an older brother or sister.
- If you have read all of your books, you can read one of your own books from home.
- Ask the person that heard you read to sign in your reading diary.
- Ask someone to read you a story, or watch one of the stories below. What did you like most about the story?
Stories to watch at home