- St Peter's Virtual School»
- Children's Virtual School»
- Year R - Week beginning 18th May»
- Reading & Storytime - YR w/c 18th May»
Reading & Storytime - YR w/c 18th May
Every day you should read for about 10 minutes
- Read your school book to a grown up or an older brother or sister.
- If you have read all of your books, you can read one of your own books from home or you can sign up to Oxford Owl and get access to many free e-books they have to offer
Ask the person that heard you read to sign in your reading diary.
Ask someone to read you a story, or watch one of the stories below. What did you like most about the story?
Stories to watch at home
‘Wakey Wakey Big Brown Bear’
‘Aliens love Underpants’
‘A Big Day for Migs’
Stories from your teachers