Reading - Y2
Every day you should read for about 15 minutes.
- You should start by reading your normal school books.
- Read to a grown up or to an older brother or sister.
- Ask the person who listens to you read to ask you some questions like:
- What does this word mean on this page?
- Can you think of another word that means the same
- Which bit made you feel…….?
- How does the character feel on this page - why?
- Ask the person that heard you read to sign in your reading diary.
- If you have read all of your books, you can read one of your own books from home.
- If they you are on the Reading Challenge, carry on reading your books and completing your reading diary activities.