- St Peter's Virtual School»
- Children's Virtual School»
- Year 2 - Week beginning 13th July»
- Topic - Y2 w/c 13th July»
Topic - Y2 w/c 13th July
You should spend at least 20 minutes working on your chosen activity.
This week’s work: (can be done in any order)
Activity 1- RE
This week we would like you to do some spiritual journaling.
First, watch the video of the Parable of the Lost Sheep.
Then find a quiet space. You might like to put on some calm, reflective music.
Draw a picture showing what you remember from the story or how the story made you feel.
Activity 2 Science
This week we would like you to think about the effect exercise has on your body. We would like you to think about which exercise do you think is the best to make you really fit and healthy?
- Choose 4 different exercises to test for a minute. Which was the best at making you work the hardest and make you out of breath?
- You can fill in the chart attached below.
- Watch the exercise video below to give you some idea of exercises to do!
Activity 3 - DT - cooking
As we are learning about ways that we can keep healthy we would like to have a go at making your own healthy fruit salad.
This activity will also help you practise your halves and quarters- Have a go at cutting up your fruits into halves and quarters. Remember to ask an adult to help you.
What fruit could you include?
After you have made it try to describe it- What did you like? Was there anything you didn’t like? If you made it again what would you change?
There is a recipe below. After you have finished please write your own fruit salad recipe.